Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 6.


"Woke up quick, at about noon
jus' thought that I had to be in Compton soon."

Naw. Actually woke up at 8, which is hella early if you know me.
Pre Breakfast: Mini wheats. Toast w peanut butter.

Went Mountain biking 11 or so miles at El Moro with some of the homies. Got my ass handed to me on almost all of the uphill climbs. Great views. I forgot how fun it could be gettin' out there and working up a sweat.

Breakfast: Tostada-Soyrizo, Baby spinach, feta cheese, with an over medium egg.
Snack: Protein shake. Peach.
Lunch: Pita sandwich-Tofurkey. Spinach. Cheddar cheese. pita sandwich.

Not sure how many of you have smelled Tofurkey but it smells just like bacon. Maybe someone should press em into some strips add some racing stripes and repackage it.

Dinner menu to come...............

Dinner: Veggie chicken stir fry.

1 comment: